#1 Fish Import-Export in Senegal
Delphinus was relocated in 2013. The completely new factories are located in Diamniadio.
Delphinus offers a diversified range of quality products established in 2 production units.
The unbundling of activities makes it possible to control production costs and cash requirements by sector.
It consists of fresh whole and elaborated products (1500 sqm)
It consists of whole and elaborated frozen products (1200 sqm)
The products distributed all come from the artisanal fisheries and from the contracts put in place with Senegalese and foreign armaments.
The particularities that make Delphinus successful are:
- experience : created in 1999, leader of fresh fish exports since 2000
- location : factory located in Diamniadio, strategically located at the crossroads of the northern, central and southern beaches and near the next AIBD airport
- strategy : financing of fishing campaigns which ensures a regular and secure outlet for boats and contracts with Senegalese and foreign armaments
- quality assurance : accompanying procedures ISO 22000
- qualification : presence of qualified supervisory staff such as product quality managers (veterinary), technical maintenance manager, fishing technicians.
- equipement : disposal of vehicles which are suitable for the transport of products and equipment suitable for the handling and processing of products
- ambition : to continue to satisfy an international and demanding clients such as the LMAs (Carrefour, Auchan, Leclerc, Pingo Doce...) with a sustained and dynamic investment
Senegal, a country open to the ocean, has a coastline of 718 km known among the most fishy in the world.
The Senegalese market is booming economically and has many strengths:
* Airlines flying to Dakar
* Shipping companies serving Dakar
* Blaise Diagne International Airport
* Sea Port of Dakar